Rockwool Rockboard is a mineral wool board insulation product that offers excellent sound-absorbing characteristics and effectively reduces sound transmission across a wide range of frequencies.
ROCKBOARD® has superior acoustic properties making it ideal for theaters, recording studios, and other sound damping applications.
- Fire-resistant, a non-combustible product with a melting point of approximately 2150°F (1177°C)
- Water and moisture resistance at repelling water
- Does not rot or promote the growth of mildew, fungi, or bacteria
- Unique directional fiber structure provides excellent sound control.
- Provides superior compressive strength for job site durability
- Easy to install, cut, shape and fabricate
- Fabrication at different densities maintains fire-resistant, water-resistant/-repellent, and thermal properties.
- Available faced with reinforced foil or black-faced
- ROCKWOOL® can contribute to earning LEED® points
- Available in 48″ x 24″ sizes