BOSS 180 Multi-Seal Insulation anchor pin adhesive is a one-component, moisture-curing adhesive formulated with USP Technology for adhering anchor pins to rigid boards, fibrous semi-rigid board, masonry walls, ducts, metal buildings, painted and galvanized surfaces. BOSS 180Multi-Seal has immediate grab and high bond strength, allowing insulation to be hung in 24 hours. Check an anchor pin before hanging insulation to be sure it is secure. Cure times will be affected by humidity. Each tube covers approximately 200 pins.
- Use for rigid board and fibrous, semi-rigid board insulation masonry walls, ducts and metal buildings
- Adhesive can be used with nylon and metal based pins
- Immediate grab and high bond strength
- Insulation can be hung the next day
- Adheres to painted and galvanized surfaces
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- VOC Compliant
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Primerless adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces
See all the advantages of using Boss 180 Multi-Seal insulation pin anchor adhesive in the video below from the manufacturer.