These Dual Tone Polyester Acoustic Panel are environmentally friendly acoustic boards that can be used in a drop ceiling grid or hung on the wall. Add these acoustic absorption panels to the wall, ceiling, or both! These polyester sound absorption panels are made from 100% polyester fiber, bonded by using heat instead of traditional chemical binders. Glues tend to break down over time, releasing formaldehyde which may create health concerns. Unlike other boards, there are NO glues used in making these Poly Panels. Therefore NO formaldehyde is stored in or release from these boards. There is NO fiberglass in these boards. They are one of the most Eco-friendly acoustic panels on the market.
Each board is cut to fit inside a drop ceiling grid. The included hardware allows these boards also to be used as a wall panel. The two-tone nature of the boards
- No binding agents or odors
- Made from 100% recyclable Class A Fire Rated material
- No risk of skin irritation or respiratory problems
- Naturally resistant to moisture, vermin, insects, mold, and bacteria
- Extremely resilient and impact resistant
- Can be used as a tack board
- Installation hardware included
- NRC rating of 0.70
- 1″ thick, 24-inch x 24 inch
- 6 lb. density
- Sold in packs of 20 and 10
Need a large amount of Dual Tone Polyester Acoustic Boards? Call us at 877-399-9697 for a custom quote.